[Talk-GB] Edinburgh Meetups: Glasgow Central Scotland

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 14:46:09 BST 2009

Hi,
I aim to start fairly slowly, My aim is to get a regular meeting in Edinburgh, I think there may be enough people and interest to have a pub meeting once every two months. I am starting by getting people to add[[Category:Users_in_Edinburgh|YOUR USER ID HERE]]
on to their user page, this gives me a rough list of those that are in Edinburgh and may be interested.
Shaun told me about the excellent
http://www.itoworld.com/
Osmmapper
http://www.itoworld.com/static/osmmapper
to find out who has been editing recently and I have e-mailed them.
Once we meet up which I think will probably be the first Tuesday in September then we can decide the details. I am hoping that if we have meetings every two months then I can do the same in Glasgow and we can alternate months
It may be a little time before I get to Glasgow but if you know of a good location to meet at there I will post it to the Glasgow project page.
Cheers
Bob