[Talk-GB] Stratford imagery

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:04:44 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:

> The thread is here in case you want to get involved:-
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb-westmidlands/2009-December/000398.html

I've had a quick read of that, forgive me for not signing up to yet
another mailing list :-)

I'd recommend you put the imagery on dev.openstreetmap.org first, and
if/when that becomes a problem look to host elsewhere. It seems
completely overkill trying to buy, run and host yet another server
when it's just some imagery to be served from disk! Dev has oodles of
space and capacity so we may as well make good use of that. Save the
west midlands cash for buy imagery.

Cheers,
Andy