[Talk-GB] latest garmin cyclemap img

Mon Dec 21 19:56:43 GMT 2009

andrew wrote:
> The site where I downloaded my last one is not available. Where is
> the most up to date source of the garmin gmapsupp.img with contours
> available?

I used to have it on my dev.osm.org account, but the dev server changed
over and I haven't had chance to generate and upload a new one yet.
Sorry about that. I'll try and do so in the New Year but I do wish
someone would invent the 30-hour day.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fieldhog/diary/8956 appears to be an
attempt to redo it.

OpenMTBmap is very colourful but doesn't appear to show cycle route
numbers, at least not in the screenshots.

cheers
Richard