[Talk-GB] London's Shortest Street

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Feb 10 14:02:40 GMT 2009

According to a friend of mine's blog, London's shortest street is
Clennam Street in SE1, though the first blog post is about another very
short street, Leigh Hunt Street, nearby:

http://realcycling.blogspot.com/2009/02/londons-secret-zen-street.html
http://realcycling.blogspot.com/2009/02/londons-shortest-streets.html

Leigh Hunt Street is on OSM (unlike other maps apparently), but is
connected to Quilip Street (which is incompletely tagged so doesn't
render properly), and is also so short there's no label!

Clennam Street is not on OSM, which is shame if the street has this
dubious honour of being the shortest.

Not living anywhere near, I wonder if someone nearer might like to pop
round to get London's Shortest Streets on the map!

Rob documents a few other streets of significance on Google map pins as
well in the second post. Brydges Place is on OSM but I haven't checked
the others.

David