[Talk-GB] OT: Britglyph project

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Tue Jan 6 13:21:31 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 12:09 +0000, Ben Ward wrote:
> Effectively it's a bit like geocaching except you take your own stone
> and photograph it there.  Perhaps this is too far off-topic for most,
> but I did map some roads in Berkshire while I was at it, which I just
> wouldn't have done otherwise. Bear in mind the deadline is the 9th
> Jan.

It's a shame this wasn't posted last week. I live in Hampshire was
walking on the South Downs Way near Brighton last weekend so I could
have grabbed a couple of the outstanding Hants/West Sussex ones while I
was out and about.

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to find the time but I'd love to have a
go at the one on the M271 in Southampton. Watching the faces of the
passing commuters as I take a photo of me and my "pet rock" would be
absolutely priceless! :o)

Cheers,

Andy