[Talk-GB] Exporting sustrans routes as GPX? (was: Sustrans long-distance routes)

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:39:24 GMT 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> As of this weekend we have our first really long-distance National
> Cycle Network route substantially complete.

Has anyone done an exporter to convert one of those NCN routes
(relations) to a GPX route that you can put on cheap GPS units for
anyone wishing to cycle a route without having to trust the signage?

They would need to be split into 6 * 125 waypoints to fit into memory,
perhaps a couple of nodes per mile.