[Talk-GB] London to Brighton Bike Ride Sunday 21st June 2009

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:05:11 GMT 2009

Having successfully taken part in the London to Brighton Bike Ride last
year, and enjoyed it thoroughly, I thought I would do it again this year.

I can set up a priority team online this year but I need to get an idea of
how many other OSMers might be interested in joining in an OSM team again
before I can set up the team.

Last year 4 of us rode down together and raised around £1000 for the BHF so
it was well worthwhile.

The wiki page is here:
“http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/London_to_Brighton_Bike_Ride”

If you are interested, please email me directly or add your name to the wiki
page. I’ll then set up the priority team and email out an invite to those
interested to enable early registration.

Priority registration takes place from now until the end of Feb. Then the
masses get a chance to register. By registering early we get the choice of
start time.

Cheers

Andy