[Talk-GB] heathorw expansion & sipson

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:14:28 GMT 2009

Graham
It's at the limit of my range as well, but I'd be happy to help as there's
not much nearer for me to map anyway.

Perhaps in a few weeks time when there's more daylight hours we could
coordinate some visits to the area.  If we contact other local mappers
directly we might even be able to muster a small team.

80n