[Talk-GB] Liam123 is still active unfortunately

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Jul 19 21:42:52 BST 2009

Liam123 is back and still being disruptive. I was doing adding some
attributes to railways yesterday and came across more damage by him.
There are currently 164 ways around London/Kent/Essex where he is the
last editor. Here are details of his recent edits :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/liam123/edits

Can we automatically revert all these changesets? Is that possible? If
we don't revert his edits now we will have to get his permission to
update the license which seems unlikely!

Btw, I did have a problem with Potlatch where it appeared to revert
the ways, but when I reloaded the data into Potlatch then a node
(Upminster railway station which was at the end of a bunch of ways)
had 'reverted' to the position he left it and wasn't where Potlatch
had shown it when I pressed save if that makes any sense.

We really need some better tools for reverting this sort of nonsense
and a way of patrolling the edits of new contributors . This isn't a
discussion for talk-gb really, but possibly it is a good place to start.

Regards,

Peter