[Talk-GB] Roundabout, ways and relationship policies

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:03:59 BST 2009

Shaun McDonald wrote:
>Sent: 23 July 2009 1:56 PM
>To: Richard Mann
>Cc: talk-transit at openstreetmap.org; Talk GB
>Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Roundabout, ways and relationship policies
>

>On 22 Jul 2009, at 23:24, Richard Mann wrote:
>
>> I've not exactly rushing to get to that stage, but I couldn't see
>> any obvious way to edit the ordering of a relation. Could anyone
>> give me any clues?
>>

>You can change the ordering of the relation using JOSM's relation
>editor. You may need to update to be able to get it.

But we need that tool improved to be able to reorder a route relation
consisting of ways and bus_stop nodes. It's very difficult to see what the
correct order should be, especially when streets have been chopped up
because different routes leave at different junctions.

It's an improvement to have ordering and re-ordering capability, but still
some way to go to be useful for large relations.

Cheers

Andy