[Talk-GB] Speed Limit - Trains Was: Re: maxspeed field - what units should we use. etc

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Jun 5 22:51:52 BST 2009

What do you do when the centre tracks are the fast tracks and the
outer 2 tracks are the slow stopping lines, like the line near me that
runs from London Bridge to East Croydon via Forrest Hill. This is in
contrast to some other stations such as those in North London, where
you the 2 fast tracks beside each other, and then 2 slow tracks, often
with the slow tracks having an island platform at the stations.

Should these 2 be mapped differently. I'd like to add the detail of
the platforms, and the access to the platforms.

Shaun