[Talk-GB] Dartford Crossings

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Fri Jun 12 10:57:40 BST 2009

While scanning for more obvious liam123 changes, I spotted the QE2 bridge and the Dartford tunnel. The bridge and one direction of the two tunnels are tagged as A282(M) and the other tunnel as A282. All tagged highway=motorway. I don't believe they are motorway - I think from driving it that the M25 ends at the last junction north of the river and starts at the first junction south of the river after the toll booths.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.4653&lon=0.2607&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF
I was wondering whether they should all be retagged highway=trunk (and perhaps the (M) references lost)?

Ed