[Talk-GB] Dartford Crossings

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:46:30 BST 2009

What? That page says nothing like that - it says you can use your
bicycle for free, and someone will drive you and it across the
crossing. Don't tell me you're proposing tagging it as a trunk road
simply so that naive cycle routing algorithms* will take you that way?
That's mis-tagging of the highest order.

Cheers,
Andy

* == all of them count as naive for
bicycle=free_and_carried_for_you_by_transit_authority