[Talk-GB] What should we do with the towns/cities section on the England page

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Mar 10 10:39:16 GMT 2009

The Cities/Towns and Vilages section on the England page is very out-
of-date. It is however a way of accessing the country by post code.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_England#Cities.2C_Towns_and_Villages

Personally I do see it belonging on England page and would like to see
it move! I would be happy for it to live on its own page with a link
from the England page. I could also see the merit to linking it to the
UK postcode project and removing any content from it that becomes out
of date quickly.

Post code project is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_UK_Postcodes

Any thoughts?