[Talk-GB] Spring cleaning the England bit of the Wiki

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sat Mar 14 13:52:46 GMT 2009

2009/3/14 Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com>:
> As people will be aware we have been doing serious spring cleaning of the
> England bit of the OSM wiki.

Well done, Great work.

I've just added Medway (As "The Medway Towns" due to a problem with
old links) Its also been put into the categories.... I'll put it on
the Priorities page when I have a minute.

(The Old Medway page is now under Medway Mapping Party)

Not quite sure how to deal with the towns within Medway, maybe short
pages and a Category but I'm not sure that's worth it for the Wiki.
Probably need to get Rochester to link correctly as its kind of a
City!

Peter.