[Talk-GB] New South Downs National Park

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Mar 31 15:52:36 BST 2009

Just a thought, but if the new park boundary follows existing administrative (e.g. parish) boundaries, and if these are the same as can be traced off the out of copyright maps in Potlatch, and if you can find something in writing stating the facts of which parishes are (or aren’t) within the new park, then these would surely be facts you could map without using the PDF OS-based maps.

Quite a few “if”s there though.

Ed