[Talk-GB] MK mapping party

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon May 18 09:45:14 BST 2009

On 18 May 2009, at 08:56, Ed Loach wrote:

> Looking at the "UK mapping priorities" page which has been updated
> recently, http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Mapping_Priorities

I notice that Colchester has recently 'graduated' from UK Mapping
Priorities due to the large effort that is currently going into the
place. I have added a 'graduate' section to the UK Mapping Priority
page for a list of towns that no longer warrant inclusion in the list
(and have put Colchester at the top of the list). Well done everyone
involved!

Regards,

Peter