[Talk-GB] MK mapping party

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon May 18 10:15:43 BST 2009

> I notice that Colchester has recently 'graduated' from UK
> Mapping
> Priorities due to the large effort that is currently going into
> the
> place. I have added a 'graduate' section to the UK Mapping
> Priority
> page for a list of towns that no longer warrant inclusion in
> the list
> (and have put Colchester at the top of the list). Well done
> everyone
> involved!

I only actually added Colchester late last year, and was surprised
by the relatively low score it got then considering there was so
much needed doing. There were a lot of POIs centrally which I think
artificially lowered the score for the whole area. But the revised
score is so much lower as quite a few more roads have been added,
that I didn't think it really counted among the priorities any more
so removed it. There's still quite a bit to do around the outskirts
of the town though (at least last time I looked).

Ed