[Talk-GB] MK mapping party

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon May 18 10:49:57 BST 2009

Tom:

> >My personal opinion was that we should use tertiary for any
> grid roads
> >that aren't primary/secondary and not use it at all within the
> blocks in
> >general - just use unclassified for the more major roads in
> the blocks.

Andy

> +1, I was going to raise this today too.

I'd already starting marking some of the grid roads as tertiary this
morning as they were becoming harder and harder to spot as more and
more residential roads went in. There are some I don't know how to
change as the same nodes have been used for a landuse area though.

There were no roads within the blocks I did that I would rate as
tertiary, though did tag a couple as unclassified IIRC. So that's a
+1 from me too.

Ed