[Talk-GB] Question regarding mapping inaccuracies.

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Sat May 30 00:12:23 BST 2009

On 29 May 2009, at 20:23, Peter Miller wrote:

> On 29 May 2009, at 15:42, Shaun McDonald wrote:
>
>> I'm wondering if someone will be able to implement an efficient
>> version of the snooker ball visualisation on http://www.cyclestreets.net/blog/2009/03/26/thats-a-really-odd-route/
>
> That's very useful. Is it possible for anyone to view that mapping
> view through Cycle Streets?

No due to reasons of poor performance, hence why I'm asking is someone
else would be interested in implementing something similar with far
better performance and global coverage. The original authors would be
really happy to see it implemented elsewhere, as it would bring great
benefits to the OSM data.

Shaun