[Talk-GB] Test edits (or potential v*nd*lism?) near Charlbury, Amersham

Andrew Chadwick (email lists) andrewc-email-lists at piffle.org
Wed Nov 4 12:43:59 GMT 2009

Miscellaneous extra unnamed hospitals, fire stations, scribbles, bonus
monuments with silly names, and an airport in the middle of a village
residential area. Not at all necessarily the "V" word at this stage: I
suspect it's merely a test account for a new user. I've sent a suitable
clue-in message, as has Richard F.

   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/testflash09/edits

Should this be another liam123, how would I go about reverting this as
an ordinary user - and is that even possible?

--
Andrew Chadwick