[Talk-GB] A pitch in a common

Craig Wallace craigw84 at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 9 12:55:40 GMT 2009

On 08/11/2009 18:41, Ian Caldwell wrote:
> On part of the Malvern Common there is a football pitch which is
> notable as it flat and mowed, unlike the rest of the common but on
> Mapnik they are shown as the same colour.
>
> Any suggestions?

A pitch is rendered a different shade of a green to a common (in
Mapnik). Its just that tile hadn't been rerendered yet. I have noticed
some delays in Mapnik rendering over the last few days.
I've marked that tile as dirty, and its now been rendered, so the pitch
now shows up clearly:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.09667&lon=-2.32785&zoom=17&layers=B000FTFT

Craig