[Talk-GB] Adding some additional building around the Angel area of London?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Nov 10 12:30:59 GMT 2009

Campaign for Better Transport recently moved to new offices. They
would like to use OSM mapping but need to have better building
coverage of the area before it makes sense for them. Does anyone fancy
doing a little building tracing from Yahoo to help them out? Here is
where they are based:-
http://www.bettertransport.org.uk/about_us/map

Incidentally they also commented that it would be good to use the
proper rail and underground symbols. In this instance we are going to
paste them on afterwards, but Google seem to use nationally
appropriate symbols in each country for Metro and Rail (and probably
also for Tram etc) which is probably the solution we need in the end.

Just a reminder that CBT are our friends and have supported us in many
ways in the past (both on charitable funding and with hosting a
mapping party)!

Thanks,

Peter