[Talk-GB] Adding some additional building around the Angel area of London?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Nov 10 13:21:57 GMT 2009

On 10 Nov 2009, at 12:41, Ed Avis wrote:

> Are we legally permitted to use the Underground roundel and national
> rail arrows?

No idea! It would seem totally bizarre if we were not, but it might
well be the case - it could even have a trademark.

The problem is that I think it is unlikely that anyone in the
companies concerned would dare to say yes!

Should someone ask the appropriate people or should we just get on
with it and see what happens - the copyright material is not actually
getting into the DB, only into the mapnik script.

Regards,

Peter