[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] England, Wales, Scotland borders

John Robert Peterson jrp.crs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:12:44 BST 2009

I'm no expert on this and i've never even edited a single border -- but I've
always thought that England, Scotland, Wales issues seemed like a textbook
case for a level 3: it's not really a full country thing, but it's bigger
then a county.

I recall conversations somewhere a month or 2 ago about the maritime border
thing, and I feel this is the kind of thing that could benifit hugly from
user opinions. I think we may have just gotten that.

JR