[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey 7th series available

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Oct 9 17:51:10 BST 2009

Steve,

It seems that my original estimate of 80 metres may have been an
extreme overestimate. The current data in many places isn't
particularly accurate, thus I have been spending some time tidying it
up, and there now appears to be a horizontal shift of around the width
of the drawn road on the OS7 map.

Shaun