[Talk-GB] Active Traffic Management (ATM) / Managed Motorways / Variable Speed Limits (VSL)

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:13:26 BST 2009

I think a better tagging scheme would be:

active_traffic_management = variable_speed _limit
active_traffic_management = hard_shoulder_running
active_traffic_ management= ramp_metering

It keeps tthe tags taxonomically related and allows for other tags to be
added as new schemes are devised or discovered

regards

Brian