[Talk-GB] RFC: Thames Path route relation(s)

Neil Hoggarth neil at hoggarth.me.uk
Sun Oct 11 21:10:53 BST 2009

Hi Folks,

This afternoon I wrote a wiki page describing some thoughts that I've been
having recently about the Thames Path relation:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Thames_Path

In brief: I am about creating several new relations for bits of the Thames
Path that don't fit in the "main" 184 mile National Trail route (the
Shepperton alternative route, the north bank route through central London,
the Southeast Extension, etc).

I want to garner opinions from other people with an interest in the Thames
Path, or route relations in general, before tinkering. Feedback welcome by
way of discussion on the talk-gb list, by private email, or on the wiki
entry's talk page.

Is talk-gb the most appropriate forum for this? I did think of
cross-posting to talk-gb-london and talk-gb-oxoncotswolds, but I suspect
that there is probably a pretty big overlap between the readership of
those lists and this one anyway?

Regards,

Neil.