[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey 7th series available

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:34:49 BST 2009

David,

TomH has moved stuff about a bit on dev so that all OOC content is served
from the same space.

To browse the Out Of Copyright mapping (NPE/7th/1st) then go to:

http://ooc.openstreetmap.org/

use the layer switcher to view each series.

For the WMS, you now need this in JOSM:

http://ooc.openstreetmap.org/xxx/wms/map.php?

where xxx is: npe, os7 or os1 .... depending on which map series you want.

At the moment the 1:25k 1st series isn't selectable as a potlatch
background. That will get sorted sometime soon enough. Presently only a few
sheets have been uploaded (most in Scotland or Northumberland).

You can keep up to date with changes related to OOC mapping via the wiki
here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Out_of_copyright

Cheers

Andy