[Talk-GB] Gravesend Mapping Party.

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Oct 13 19:52:05 BST 2009

Thankyou to everyone who turned out for the Gravesend Mapping Party
last weekend, We had possibly more people than I expected, and
Gravesend is now relatively well mapped.

There are one or two Gaps that got missed, that will probably get
filled in somone has a few hours to work out where they are, and
different areas are two different levels of detail, hence some could
do with a second pass,

There are a number of things I would do different if I ever organise
another mapping party.... (such as timing of meets, meeting up for
Lunch, etc.)

But it was nice to see 7 at some point over the weekend, which is
certainly better than recent meets locally.

Once again many thanks to all who attended.

Peter.