[Talk-GB] Why has City Hall sunk?

Jason Cunningham jamicuosm at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:33:33 BST 2009

The city hall building, the theatre area and the fountain are all mapped as
pedestrian areas which is incorrect. We haven't mapped what's on the ground.
I think the three non-pedestrian areas should be removed from the pedestrian
area, or in other words the pedestrian area needs three holes created with a
multipolygon.

I don't think the mapnik renderer is at fault here.

Jason