[Talk-GB] Any more counties for NaPTAN import?

Peter J Stoner stonerpj at mytraveline.info
Thu Oct 15 22:28:48 BST 2009

In message on 15 Oct 2009,  Peter Miller  wrote:

> Some 36 authorities already have NaPTAN (bus stop data) imported.
> There are another 6 waiting requesting an import.

> If you want to be in the next import run (and I recommend it) then do
> update the import request page [1] with your details soon.

> [1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NaPTAN/Request_for_Import

I am doing some NaPTAN training with new staff in the Teesside
authorities tomorrow and so it would be excellent if anyone with
knowledge of that area was willing to look at the NaPTAN there and
give some feedback.

It is excellent how in several areas good relations are being
established between OSM and the authorities and this is helping to
correct errors in the NaPTAN data.

Thank you everyone.

--
Peter J Stoner
UK Regional Coordinator         www.travelinedata.org.uk

a trading name of
Intelligent Travel Solutions Ltd  company number 3826797
Drury House, 34-43 Russell Street, LONDON WC2B 5HA
- find Traveline design guidelines at
www.travelinedata.org.uk/branding/downloads.htm