[Talk-GB] Funny with Mapnik?

Ian Caldwell ian1caldwell+OSM at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:21:21 BST 2009

I put a few roads in last night and when I checked them this morning
they were missing from the level 14,15,16 in Maplink. I then added a
turning circle I had missed. About 1/2 hour ago they were missing from
levels 14-18.

They are all there in Osmarender.

location is http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.11225&lon=-2.29763&zoom=17&layers=0B00FTF
Streets Moatway Moat Cresent and Five Oaks Close.

As I check for this mail parts of them have appeared in level 18. but
when I do a status on the showing bit I get
http://tile.openstreetmap.org/18/129396/86455.png/status "Tile is
clean. Last rendered at Thu Oct 22 22:38:30 2009"

but were it is missing status shows
http://tile.openstreetmap.org/18/129396/86456.png/status "Tile is
clean. Last rendered at Fri Oct 23 14:16:29 2009"

So the later tile has the streets missing

Have I done anything wrong or is it Mapnik?

Ian Caldwell
ian1caldwell at googlemail.com