[Talk-GB] Reminder: Fareham mapping party tomorrow 10.00am

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sat Oct 31 12:20:23 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

A reminder that the Fareham mapping party takes place tomorrow meeting
Fareham station 10am.

See

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Fareham_Mapping_Party

for more details.

The weather's maybe a bit iffy in the morning, but hopefully will clear by
12.00 giving a few hours of useful mapping time.
So if you're going to be late in view of this, please ring me on 07950
347717 by 10.30am tomorrow at the latest.

In view of the weather forecast I may not be able to bring my laptop
unless I can store it in someone's car. Please let me know if you are able
to do this (on above phone number). Also if someone has a usable reliable
USB to serial converter (i.e. not the cheap and nasty rubbish that mine
turned out to be...), or, alternatively, a laptop with serial port.  that
would be good.

Thanks,
Nick