[Talk-GB] Liam123 back again - can we check if this is vandalism?

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Sep 3 18:18:20 BST 2009

On 03/09/2009 14:53, Peter Miller wrote:
> This looks like messing with a street and yahoo photography shows it
> as going through a house. This appears to be straight forward vandalism

Yes, looking at the Yahoo images, I agree completely.

I'm going to revert these two changesets now.

I suggest we waste no more time on this guy - we revert all his future
changesets immediately until such time as he talks to us, and stop
worrying about the minutiae of whether he's doing valid edits or not.

David