[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Frankie Roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Fri Sep 11 14:35:30 BST 2009

2009/9/11 Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com>

Too late! JR flew it yesterday afternoon in excellent conditions and I am
> waiting for him to post his first photos for inspection and to do his blog
> post about it - stay tuned - there may be an updated this afternoon
> I don't know who much else he managed to capture, I do know they spent most
> of their time over Stratford and has a lot of photos to show for it.

Wow, bet it was a nice day for it (it was clear blue skies up here).

Is there any way of getting the photos to appear as an option within
Potlatch?  If so, I'll happily spend a few hours tracing for you ahead of
the conference.

Frankie

--
Frankie Roberto