[Talk-GB] How to mark a Manor House on the map?

Chris Andrew cjhandrew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:21:04 BST 2009

Hi, all.

This morning, I mapped a Manor House here in Wiltshire.  I have added
the perimeter to OSM, and marked it as a boundary.  I just thought,
maybe this sort of tag is only for official boundaries, such as
counties.

I couldn't find a more suitable tag, as the manor house is not a
castle, and is not a tourist attraction. It's just (!) a 500 year
Grade 1 listed building.

Can anyone put me straight, as I don't want to contribute to poor
mapping practices.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/