[Talk-GB] liam123

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 15 00:59:34 BST 2009

David Earl wrote:
> Unfortunately, I can't use the revert script to rever this. Though the
> edits are all his, the same way appears twice in the same changeset and
> this seems to upset Frederick's script. I don't know whether it is a bug
> or not.

He touched the same way twice, some 5 seconds apart.

> I can't see any other reason why this changeset shouldn't be revertable
> as I write - all the other items still have the top copy as part of that
> changeset.

Frederik's script doesn't remember duplicate objects, which is
problematic when reverting potlatch live mode changesets. I've hacked in
a hash so it remembers duplicate actions on the same object, and the
revert has now gone through cleanly. It might still not handle cases
where a user has modified an element and subsequently deleted it, but if
he modified it twice, the script will now cope and undo it only once.

--
Lennard