[Talk-GB] NOVAM viewer

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:27:16 BST 2009

Hi everyone

Shelter = yes/no I think is essential to leave in as a requirement as to
whether a bus stop is completley surveyed or not. For two reasons:
indication of a shelter is a representation of what's present on the ground
and it's a pretty siginificant presence ( after all we tag and map smaller
things like post boxes and park benches!); and it's also useful for bus
passengers to know whether they're going to get wet or not when waiting for
a bus ( for when we can eventually actually render this on maps)

Regards

Brian