[Talk-GB] Request to revert changeset

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Sep 15 09:29:16 BST 2009

Hi there,

Is it possible to revert all the changes to relations in changeset 2458838?

I wanted to add addr:city=London to every housenumber nodein my area, having
missed these off previously. I used OSMXAPI to download the data by filtering
for nodes with addr:housenumber=* then opened it in JOSM, added the data and
uploaded.

Little did I know that XAPI also downloaded all the relations for those nodes,
but empty of any data. JOSM duly updated those relations and emptied them!

So now I've lost all the laborious addressing data on 33 relations.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Tom