[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Nick Barnes nick at thebarnesfamily.eu
Thu Sep 17 14:16:50 BST 2009

I've been thinking about this for a while.

Is he doing anything (legally) wrong?

Is he always connecting from the same IP address?

Can the login script be amended to point suspect users to a "You've been
dicking about with the map - we're going to let you continue in the hope
that at some point you're going to mature into somebody who wants to be
helpful rather than a pain in the backside" page?

Presumably his IP address is known... Can somebody contact his ISP and
get them to do something or forward a letter? Chances are that if it's a
kid, mummy and daddy are paying for the Internet connection.....

Nick.