[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Sep 17 14:39:15 BST 2009

On 17 Sep 2009, at 14:30, David Earl wrote:

> On 17/09/2009 14:30, Peter Miller wrote:
>> Possibly a different name would be clearer
>> talk-Counter_vandalism_tools, but that is getting a bit long. Any
>> other ideas or feedback?
>
> talk-reversion-tools?

Not very inclusive. I want it to also cover 'patrol' software to spot
suspicious sorts of dicking around, such as a new contributor moving a
bunch of nodes that have been in one place for a length of time.
Looking for offensive phrases in tags. Users who have recently had
work reverted who make new edits. Possibly methods of rating
contributors with white lists for users who don't get reverted and
have been editing for some time etc.

Regards,

Peter