[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:58:40 BST 2009

Hi,

We seem unable to contact Liam123 via normal channels. This means we
have to think of other ways of contacting members who continually put
mistakes into the dataset.

Is it not possible to put a flag on his account, so when he logs in he
is told what he has been doing and asked to explain himself?
Preferably with a form box that forwards the message to this list?

Otherwise we are going to go around in circles trying to undo his
work, rather than solving the problem. We need to get him on our side
rather than just having him toy with something we feel is very
important.

Ciarán