[Talk-GB] Locating Postboxes article Guardian

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Sep 17 18:10:17 BST 2009

As far as I can see all of the post codes for boxes are unique, so a
group of them related to a collection office do not share a post code.
The box very close to my house has the same post code as my house.  The
collection office for here is in the next village with a quite different
post code.

That said, I expect there could be variability across the country - I
suspect that the list was compiled from locally created lists and the
criteria for each area could be different.

Cheers, Chris