[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Sep 18 10:33:16 BST 2009

> ... talk-dataquality

Hey people, Rome is burning - well Orpington and Bromley anyway - and
we're discussing the name of a mailing list!

Liam is busy again this morning wrecking most of south east England. His
attentions have spread as far as the south coast now.

Frederick doesn't want me to try reverting with spending much more time
learning about how to manually splice changesets together, which I don't
have the time to do.

So this guy is steadily eroding large parts of SE England and no-one is
doing anything about it. Weeks of slogging around places on the ground
is being destroyed by this idiot.

Tom - this is persistent continuous abuse. I really think we have to
block his IP address until such time as we can work out how to deal with
the edits. They are just so pervasive and destructive. We've discussed
suspending his account and the chances of him switching to a new one. An
IP block is not foolproof either, but it is better than nothing, which
is what we've got at the moment.

***PLEASE*** PULL THE PLUG ON HIM!

David