[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Sep 18 11:30:16 BST 2009

On 18/09/2009 11:17, Lennard wrote:
> And about removal/deactivation/hiding of Potlatch's live editing mode:
> yes, please. We've had a case in Belgium as well, recently, of someone
> dicking about in live mode, apparently unaware of the destructive nature
> of their actions.

+1

But I don't think that's our problem with liam123 - he's doing this
deliberately, I'm certain. He's editing in such a way that the changes
are subtle and hard to spot visually (like moving bus stops a hundred
metres, changing the number of lanes, one way status and so on), and
persistently over several months.

David