[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 18 12:18:40 BST 2009

Someoneelse wrote:
>> They would be easier to fix if people didn't start reverting his
>> changes by hand the moment he does them, which is what currently
>> prevents a clean revert of his latest changesets.
>
> That could be difficult - it would mean saying to people in potentially
> a wide area "please stopping mapping for a while".  Certainly, when a

No, it would mean saying "please don't revert single changes made by
liam123 until a full clean revert has been attempted".

The changes I alluded to were part of changesets commented* with
'de-liam123isation', but upon closer inspection I think it reverted all
liam123's changes. I thought earlier that he only reverted a few of the
changes, which prompted my remark.

Lennard