[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Fri Sep 18 14:09:10 BST 2009

On 18 Sep 2009, at 12:43, Frankie Roberto wrote:

> 2009/9/18 John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net>
>
> URL for the files is: http://78.46.66.234/
>
> Nice. What are the latest thoughts on how best to use these for
> tracing / mapping?  It'd be great to be able to use some of them in
> Potlatch - even if it's just one or two of the more top-down ones to
> start with.
>
> P.S. sheep=yes
> http://78.46.66.234/lightroom-cat/stratford%20areal/2009/2009-09-10/DSC07678.JPG
>
> water_trough=yes? :-)

Here is what I have managed to do so far with Warper. The
rectification algorithm is a little flakey and sometimes it goes
banannas when one adds another control point.
http://warper.geothings.net/layers/21

I believe it should be possible to use this in Potlatch somehow but
haven't figured it out. Some of the link from Warper result in errors.

Regards,

Peter