[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Godfrey Bartlett Godfrey at qichina.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 17:33:45 BST 2009

 > > 'data protection',  'data monitoring' and 'data moderation'
 > > all seem to be good.
 > >

 >'data protection' might be confused with 'Data Protection Act', ie,
 >legal data issues

This discussion reminds me of Douglas Adams' Restaurant at the End of
the Universe.
The 3rd ship of hairdressers and management consultants who are marooned
on prehistoric Earth form a committee to invent things to make life
better. They are incapable of  getting round to inventing the wheel,
"the single simplest machine in the entire universe", because they spend
all their time arguing about what colour it should be.  :-)