[Talk-GB] RR8

Someoneelse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Sat Sep 19 00:02:12 BST 2009

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Could someone in the Nottinghamshire area, or other area being edited by
> RR8, tell me if his/her changes are still revert-worthy vandalism or has
> he/she progressed to useful changes?

I had a look at some of yesterday's changes - the road classification
changes looked either correct (B6030 and B6033 in Mansfield) or
plausible (A6117, various tertiaries).  The new amenities (in e.g.
Retford) I can't comment on, but look plausible.  The new residential
stuff in Edwinstowe could probably do with a bit of tidying, but it's
all new - it's not detracting from anything that was there before.